Saturday, February 2, 2013

A movie that you never heard of that you will love

Hello This is Jason Zoblin. I am telling the ins and outs of all great movies and music. I am a Radio, TV and Film student at Rider University in Lawrenceville, NJ. I do believe I know the best movies that are being made and already been around for awhile.

I will start with my favorite movie The Wackness. It stars Josh Peck as a drug dealer trying to obtain money for his family after he finds out he is getting evicted. He then makes friends with his customer/therapist, Ben Kingsley. Peck then falls in love Kingsley's stepdaughter, Olivia Thirlby, and then eventually breaks his heart. It is a coming of age. I do believe the Writer/Director, Jonathan Levine  created a gem in this spectacular 2008 film. This movie has everything to make it a classic film.

Grade:88/100= B+

Sincerely,


Jason Zoblin

No comments:

Post a Comment