Thursday, February 27, 2014

"12 Years a Slave" has a great chance of winning this sunday for Best Picture.

"12 Years a Slave" has a great chance of winning this sunday for Best Picture. I have thought about this extremely hard the past few weeks, and I truly believe this film will win. Yes it is deserving and incredible, I do not think this should win overall. I believe "American Hustle" "Her" "Wolf of Wall Street" deserved to win mainly because of the amazing writing, directing, and amazing cast in each of the three films. I believe "12 Years a Slave" will win because of incredible Chiwetel Ejiofor and Lupita Nyong'o were in this film. Also Michael Fasbender, Paul Giammati, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Dano, Brad Pitt and many others. Furthermore, Steve McQueen is a genius. This film was only his second feature film, and he nailed it. It will be a close race for the winner, but I do believe "12 Years a Slave" will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment