Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"How I Met Your Mother" was very disappointing. I did not watch the show but I did watch the first season and the series finale to see what happened. I am extremely happy i did not spend ten years of my life watching this show. When you have a show that has a story dealing with a father meeting the love of his life, there needs to be a plethora of scenes dealing with the wife or the mother. The last scenes of this show could have been executed differently. If you think about it, the kids wanted him to be with their mom's sister, Robin. This was noticed in the first episode. Also, the kids of Ted, seemed like they loved Robin more than their own mother. This show's finale did get good and bad reviews, and I am not a fan of the show because I did not find it funny, it was repetitive, and it is sad that such great actors like Jason Segel and Alyson Hannigan were apart of it for so long. If you loved the show good for you, that is great. I was not a fan, and I am glad that this show is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment