Friday, May 30, 2014

Storyboard for Short Film I Made


Audio
Video
Graphics
“Sea of Love” by Cat Power fades in.
Mid-shot of B-roll of girl and boy both talking on the phone.
Title along the bottom.
“I know, I know. I am in shock. I did not think I would meet anyone at a school of only 5000 students but I did I think I found the one,” said girl. “I know man, this girl I don’t know I just think she is the one.
Close-Up of each and it’s a split screen. Layer and at each part where they both say the one have a close-up of each lips and also have a split-screen.
Split-screen.
“What does he look like?” Well he has eyes that can light up a room. And he has a face that melts my skin” said the girl. “She has the most beautiful eyes. I get lost in her eyes. And she has such a great aura about her I just cannot describe it in words.”
Mid-shot of each with a Split screen but when they both talk about each  other layer the shot. So, each person is talking about the different person. Close-up of eyes, close-up of faces.
Layering
“I am in awe of this boy but he lives in my dorm and I am to afraid to approach him,” said girl. “I don’t know what to say to her. How do you tell someone that they are so beautiful and an amazing human being without being creepy?” boy said.
Close-Up of each in a Split screen

“I have to go girl, but I will talk to you later, hopefully my knight in shining armor will rescue me tonight,” said girl.
Mid-shot of girl taking on phone and then hanging up.


Close-up of girl’s face disgusted. Then leaves the room.

“I don’t know what I would do if I would see her. I want to see her but at the same time I am so afraid. Maybe I just have to be a man,” boy said.
Mid-shot of boy talking on phone but then leaves the room. Once he says I have to be a man he sees her.


Over the shoulder shot of boy looking at the girl across the hall. Then drops the phone.

“I’ll talk to you later” boy says to friend on phone.
Mid-shot of boy picking up phone and then talking.


Zoom-in of girl’s amazed face.


Close-Up of boys amazed face and then smiles.

“About Today” by the National fades in.
Close-Up of each pair of feet walking towards each other.

“Hi,” said by boy nervously. “Hi” said by girl.
Two shot of boy and girl facing each other, smiling.

“The Only Exception” by Paramore cuts in.
Extreme Close-Up of boy’s face smiling. Then Extreme Close-Up of girl’s face smiling.

Song still plays
Two shot of Boy putting out hand for her to hold hands. And then girl smiles bigger.

Song still plays
Close-Up of hand, then girl takes hand.
Quick jump-cut
Song still plays
Mid-shot of them holding hands and walking out of shot.

Song still plays
Credits
Credits scrolling

No comments:

Post a Comment